Each candle is hand-poured in Toronto, using all-natural ingredients: soy wax, essential oil, and a wood wick. Below are tips on how to best care for your candle from The Wellness Den:
- light the wood wick at the base of the wick, and across the entire width of the wick, to help your candle burn evenly.
- allow the candle to burn until the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container. This is especially important during the first burn, to avoid 'tunnelling', as well as difficulty relighting the wood wick.
- keep the wood wick trimmed to between one-eighth to one-quarter of an inch.
- never leave candles unattended while lit.
- never move or handle the candle while lit.